SAFCA Job Order Contracts 2022
3. Vendor Submissions
Number of Addenda
To be eligible to have a bid accepted on this JOC, you must have submitted the attestation form by the deadline listed in the NTC.
I, or an authorized representative from my company, attended the online mandatory pre-bid conference, or watched the recorded video of the mandatory pre-bid conference for this JOC, and submitted the attestation form.
Bid security must be a bidder bond, a certified check or cashier’s check payable to the Treasurer of the County of Sacramento, or cash. Bids secured by personal checks or personal guarantees will be rejected.
Upload a scanned copy of your fully executed bid bond here if Contractor is submitting a scanned bid bond.
Please enter your Bid Bond information from Surety2000 below If Contractor is submitting an E-Bid Bond
Project ID: SAFCA Job Order Contract 2022
Bid Security: $25000
The undersigned declares:
I am an authorized representative with binding authority for my company, the party making the foregoing bid.
The bid is not made in the interest of, or on behalf of, any undisclosed person, partnership, company, association, organization, or corporation. The bid is genuine and not collusive or sham. The bidder has not directly or indirectly induced or solicited any other bidder to put in a false or sham bid. The bidder has not directly or indirectly colluded, conspired, connived, or agreed with any bidder or anyone else to put in a sham bid, or to refrain from bidding. The bidder has not in any manner, directly or indirectly, sought by agreement, communication, or conference with anyone to fix the bid price of the bidder or any other bidder, or to fix any overhead, profit, or cost element of the bid price, or of that of any other bidder. All statements contained in the bid are true. The bidder has not, directly or indirectly, submitted his or her bid price or any breakdown thereof, or the contents thereof, or divulged information or data relative thereto, to any corporation, partnership, company, association, organization, bid depository, or to any member or agent thereof, to effectuate a collusive or sham bid, and has not paid, and will not pay, any person or entity for such purpose.
Any person executing this declaration on behalf of a bidder that is a corporation, partnership, joint venture, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, or any other entity, hereby represents that he or she has full power to execute, and does execute, this declaration on behalf of the bidder. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct and that this declaration is executed on the date this bid is submitted.
(California Public Contract Code, sections 2202-2208)
When responding to a bid or proposal or executing a contract or renewal for a County of Sacramento contract for goods or services of $1,000,000 or more, a vendor must either:
- certify it is not on the current list of persons engaged in investment activities in Iran created by the California Department of General Services (“DGS”) pursuant to Public Contract Code section 2203(b) and is not a financial institution extending twenty million dollars ($20,000,000) or more in credit to another person, for 45 days or more, if that other person will use the credit to provide goods or services in the energy sector in Iran and is identified on the current list of persons engaged in investment activities in Iran created by DGS; or
- demonstrate it has been exempted from the certification requirement for that solicitation or contract pursuant to Public Contract Code section 2203(c) or (d).
To comply with this requirement, please select one of the options below. Please note: California law establishes penalties for providing false certifications, including civil penalties equal to the greater of $250,000 or twice the amount of the contract for which the false certification was made; contract termination; and three-year ineligibility to bid on contracts. (Public Contract Code section 2205.)
OPTION #1 - CERTIFICATION
I certify I am duly authorized to execute this certification on behalf of the vendor/financial institution, and the vendor/financial institution is not on the current list of persons engaged in investment activities in Iran created by DGS and is not a financial institution extending twenty million dollars ($20,000,000) or more in credit to another person/vendor, for 45 days or more, if that other person/vendor will use the credit to provide goods or services in the energy sector in Iran and is identified on the current list of persons engaged in investment activities in Iran created by DGS.
OPTION #2 – EXEMPTION
Pursuant to Public Contract Code sections 2203(c) and (d), a public entity may permit a vendor/financial institution engaged in investment activities in Iran, on a case-by-case basis, to be eligible for, or to bid on, submit a proposal for, or enters into or renews, a contract for goods and services. If you have obtained an exemption from the certification requirement under the Iran Contracting Act, please select "EXEMPTION" below, and attach documentation demonstrating the exemption approval with your electronic submission.
State your Company's Name Here. This will be verified against the California Secretary of State's Website.
Please enter your License Number here. This will be verified against the state database
Please enter your Public Works Contractor Registration Number. This will be verified against the state database.
Please enter your legal entity name for SAM.gov verification.
The Bidder shall enter the Adjustment Factors to four digits past the decimal point. Failure to enter all Adjustment factors will result in the Bid being deemed non-responsive.
Enter your bid for unit work requirements to be performed during Normal Working Hours (6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday except Agency Holidays”) as ordered by Agency in individual Job Orders against the Contract.
MultiplyItem 1 Adjustment Factor Bid by 0.80, then enter result here to four digits past the decimal point.
Enter your bid for unit work requirements to be performed during Other Than Normal Working Hours (8:01 PM to 5:59 AM Monday through Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday and Agency Holidays as ordered by Agency in individual Job Orders against the Contract.)
* The Other Than Normal Working Hours Adjustment Factor must be equal to or greater than the Normal Working Hours Adjustment Factor. Failure to do so shall result in a rejection of the Bid.
Multiply Item 2 Adjustment Factor Bid by 0.20, then enter result here to four digits past the decimal point.
Add Extended Total Item 1 plus Extended Total Item 2. Then, enter result here to four digits past the decimal point.
This Sum is the Award Criteria Figure.
Respondents should confirm understanding of the following:
1. Adjustment Factors and extended totals should be rounded to four (4) decimal places. Use conventional rounding methodology (i.e., if the number in the 5th decimal place is 0-4, the number in the 4th decimal remains unchanged; if the number in the 5th decimal place is 5-9, the number in the 4th decimal is rounded upward).
2. The Other Than Normal Working Hours Adjustment Factor must be greater than or equal to the Normal Working Hours Adjustment Factor.
3. The Agency reserves the right to correct arithmetic errors in the event of a discrepancy, the Adjustment Factors listed in the column titled “Adjustment Factor Bid” shall take precedence and be used to calculate the extended totals.
4. The weighted percentages (x multiplier) presented above are only for calculating the Award Criteria Figure. There is no guarantee that the work ordered will be consistent with the weighted percentages. The Award Criteria Figure is only used to compare bids. It is not used to prepare Price Proposals. When preparing Price Proposals, the Bidder shall use one or more of the Adjustment Factors written above.
Note: Please carefully review the Construction Task Catalog®, Instructions and Technical Specifications.
The Adjustment Factors include, but are not limited to the following: Business costs such as overhead costs, insurance and bonding, profit, cost of financing the work, taxes, Subcontractor’s overhead and profit, cost of financing the Work, business risks such as the risk of a lower than expected volume of work, smaller than anticipated Job Orders, inflation or material cost fluctuations; and project related costs such as field offices, equipment and supplies, project management and project supervision, services required to complete project filings and obtain permits, preparation and modification of sketches, drawings, submittals, as-built drawings, and other project records, all taxes for which a waiver is not available, containment of construction of dust and debris, and daily cleanup.
These Adjustment Factors will be used to price out fixed price Job Orders by multiplying the applicable Adjustment Factor by the unit prices set forth in the Construction Task Catalog® and the quantity of work required.
Please confirm understanding of the following:
1. This Contract is an indefinite-quantity contract for construction work and services. There is no Minimum Contract Value of Job Orders. The initial Maximum Contract Value is $2,000,000.
2. The Contractor shall perform all Pre-priced Tasks for the Unit Prices set forth in the Construction Task Catalog® multiplied by the appropriate Adjustment Factors.